Ultrarunner. Trail Enthusiast. Personal trainer. Total running gear geek. Food lover. I run. Sometimes I get dirty.
I love to run, and I love to share my passion for running with others. Whether it be talking gear, sweet new trails (and beloved old ones) a recent marathon or how to train smart for your next event, I’m all over it! And don’t forget shoes!! I love to talk all things running shoes.
I honestly cannot remember when I wasn’t in love with running. I was an active child who never seemed to stay still. My parents introduced me to running (I think they were at a loss of what to do with me and all my energy!) and at the age of five I was hooked and running my first 5ks!
There were some ups and downs through the years (and one massive injury that took me away from the scene for a bit) but I never lost my love of running. I’m now married to an incredible man that I can share my running with as we travel the world with his career. I pursued my degree in Exercise Science so I am able to combine my passion for running with the joy of helping others get fit and reach their goals. Life. Is. Good.
- MS in Exercise Science; Concentration in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention
- Certified Personal Trainer with the NSCA (NSCA-CPT)
- NASM certified Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES)
- TRX Instructor
- Certified AFAA Primary Group Exercise Instructor
- Certified MMA Strength and Conditioning Coach (MMA-CSCC)
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- Restorative Exercise certified Healthy Foot Practitioner
- Restorative Exercise Specialist™
- Level 2 Original Strength Coach
Pingback: Book Review: Fat Man to Green Man (From Unfit to Ultramarathon)
Pingback: Sometimes it’s all about the gear! |